5 things to consider when looking for a furniture dealer? …
Posted on 3rd November 2023
Moving offices? Downsizing or upsizing your workspace? Or simply having a refurb/change around of your current office layout, design, space and furniture? In any or all scenarios, Sygnus can help.
Sygnus is a furniture dealer offering over 30 years of experience in the office design and office interiors industry. Our client base ranges from large multi nationals, professional service companies and small businesses in the fields of tech, pharmaceutical, education and property, to name but a few markets. https://sygnus-uk.com/case-studies/
What is a furniture dealer?
As furniture dealers, we have the pick of the furniture ranges from the leading workplace and office furniture companies. We are not tied to any ranges or manufacturers, and this ensures we recommend the right products and services for you and you only. There is no bias or agenda, we just have you and the solution at heart.
How can we help?
Alongside our network of architects, signage writers, electricians, flooring experts, contractors and more, we can support you and your project from start to end. We like to see ourselves as a vital team member working with and for you to bring together an idea with a plan and with solutions for the best and final outcome.
Why us and how so? 5 things to consider …
• Expertise – using our network we mentioned as well as working with your team and contacts, we can bring you all the products and services that you and the project needs in a one stop shop style. We work across a range of markets and industries so we can bring in ideas from other sectors that you may not have seen or heard of. We don’t have a one size fits all approach either.
• Experienced – we have been in the industry a long time now and have seen most things, good and bad, and we use this knowledge to foresee issues and save you time and money where we can
• Solution finders – we can support with standard everyday furniture and interiors services, but we can also think outside the box when it comes to new products from furniture on wheels to pods and movable tech.
We look at what you have, what you need and how we can integrate this altogether.
• Budgets - we also take budgets into account very much so as well. Furniture doesn’t have to be expensive. Have you considered leasing your office furniture? The key benefits solutions include; improve cash flow, retain credit lines, simplify budgeting, let the equipment pay for itself, keep up to date and this way can be a short-term solution if you have longer term plans. Download the brochures on the benefits to finance solutions, cost example and an overview, visit
• Credibility – our longevity in this industry, and good reputation, means you are in good hands, and you can trust us with all your furniture and office interior needs
Share this post: